In October, 84 homes SOLD in Culpeper County. 4 sold between $130-199,999; 6 sold between $200-249,999; 11 sold between $250,000-299,999; 8 sold between $300-349,999; 15 sold between $350,000
Should I Update Before I Sell?
Dated: November 12 2021
Good Question: Here's some thoughts on the matter
- If you're deciding whether you should make updates before you sell your house, lean on your agent to be your guide.
- If the market is flooded with houses for sale, updates may be necessary for your house to stand out. In our current sellers' market, the added expenses might not be worth it.
- Partner with a local real estate professional for expert advice on which updates are important in today's market.
- Here are some of the returns on certain projects, the percentage cost recouped for commom projects
- Garage Door replacement-93.8%
- Deck Addition-65.8%
- Roofing Replacement-60.7%
- Bathroom Remodel-60.1%
- Major kitchen Remodel-54.7%
- Homes are receiving an average of 3.7 offers
- 86% of homes are on the market for less than a month
We can help you with all this and set you up for a successful sale!
Call us 540-825-9898